Why join the Fileturn team?
• We are a successful and long established company
• We are a well-respected company within our industry and have an enviable client list
• We are friendly and promote a close-knit family environment
• We are accredited by Investors in People in the top few percent of UK companies measured against how companies treat their staff
• We have strong ethical values and aim to treat everyone with fairness and respect
• We take the welfare of staff very seriously and have developed a stringent Health & Safety regime on all our sites
• In the last few years, we have been:
◦ listed by the London Stock Exchange as one of the UK’s 1000 Most Inspirational Companies
◦ twice shortlisted for the Surrey Super Growth Awards
◦ twice shortlisted for 'The BDO Best In Business Awards'
◦ a finalist in the Building Awards for Specialist Contractor of the Year
• We are ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001 Environmental Systems accredited
• We are a RICS accredited trainer
We also have an enviable record in the training of staff to fill positions in the company including HNC, HND, NVQ, UCEM degrees in Quantity Surveying and RICS/CIOB professional memberships.
We are looking for people that are friendly, out-going, hard working and ambitious that want to achieve their career and personal goals...COULD THAT BE YOU?
Due to our continued expansion we are looking for enthusiastic people with a range of skills, qualifications and experience in the following areas:
We are also interested in hearing from you if you would like to be considered for vacancies in other parts of our business.